Careers at SignalPET
We're a team of innovators. We work hard, we encourage ideating and creative thinking, and we have a lot of fun! Does this sound like you? If so, we encourage you to apply to one of the open positions below.
Senior Full Stack Engineer
SignalPET was created to help veterinarians gain more diagnostic value from traditional radiographs. SignalPET is the leading AI, deep learning, and machine learning company in the global veterinary industry. Using SignalPET’s patented technology, practitioners can now read their own films while instantly supported by the most advanced technology medicine has to offer. In addition, every time a veterinarian uses SignalPET, the machine learning system improves, ultimately supporting veterinarians everywhere. SignalPET fees have purposely been kept to the absolute minimum needed in order to democratize the profession and bring it together as a community.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for extraordinary individuals to lead and extend the software infrastructure and APIs. As part of the SignalPET team, you will be responsible for enhancing and maintaining core components of SignalPET and the skills to develop incredible UI/UX experience and create clean code. You should be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities, get up to speed quickly in new technical areas.
- Deep understanding of the SignalPET architecture.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to capture requirements, understand dependencies,
- define an architecture, and implement solutions.
- Develop systems that are highly reliable, scalable, but surprisingly easy to maintain.
- Develop and design a phenomenal user experience.
- 7+ years of experience working in Unix environments
- 7+ years of experience developing with relational databases such as MySQL or Postgres
- 7+ years of experience developing software with an object-oriented programming language
- 5+ years of experience with React
- 5+ years of experience working with a backend framework such as Yii2, Laravel, etc.
- 5+ years of experience with AWS infrastructure
- Knowledgeable with Helm, Kubernetes, and docker
- Knowledgeable with front-end build tools such as webpack, gulp, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and listening skills.
- Ability to write thoughtful, maintainable code.
- Education-B.S in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
To apply to this position, email a copy of your resume, cover letter, and any additional relevant materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.