Careers at SignalPET
We're a team of innovators. We work hard, we encourage ideating and creative thinking, and we have a lot of fun! Does this sound like you? If so, we encourage you to apply to one of the open positions below.
Marketing Campaign Manager
SignalPET is a new and innovative addition to the veterinary technology space. With our proprietary pure AI science, we provide a second set of eyes on veterinary radiographs to assist veterinarians in diagnosing and treating companion animals. We are offering a Marketing Campaign Manager a life changing position on the SignalPET Sales and Marketing Team. This opportunity will promote the future of veterinary medicine.
We are in search of a data driven Marketing Campaign Manager to join the Marketing team in the US. The ideal candidate is an experienced Marketing person with high attention to details, data driven and result oriented person. Loves to deliver marketing messages and drive lead generation activities. The candidate will join an evolving team with a clear set of tools and matrix to drive awareness in the global market. The Marketing Manager's primary goal is to initiate lead generation campaigns, develop content and deliver the SignalPET message to the veterinarian industry across the globe.
The responsibilities will include:
- Online campaigns – own the process of online campaigns via the media channels. Track and monitor success, own the social media budget, and deliver sales qualified leads to the sales team.
- Trade Shows – plan and execute trade shows around the globe. Own the full process of planning and executing the events.
- Emails & Direct Mails - Create and monitor a wide variety of email marketing campaigns. Track and analyze and improve campaign results
- Social media - Use social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand. Regularly post ads to Facebook, Google, and other social media sources
- Content - Lead all content marketing initiatives which includes creating and managing the content calendar; and driving desired brand perception, traffic, and leads from content marketing
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role in the Veterinary industry, B2B SaaS companies.
- Proven track record in B2B marketing, preferably in technology or SAAS industries
- Demonstrates strong collaboration, decision-making, and communication skills.
- Results-oriented and self-motivated, able to think strategically and execute tactically.
- Possesses strong analytical, process, project management, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Can effectively communicate value propositions and drive initiatives across diverse audiences
- Ability to travel 25%-50%
What can you expect as a SignalPET team member:
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package to all of our team members, including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Paid time off
- Guardian voluntary benefits
- 401(K) plan with an employer match
- Possibility of Equity incentive package