Careers at SignalPET
We're a team of innovators. We work hard, we encourage ideating and creative thinking, and we have a lot of fun! Does this sound like you? If so, we encourage you to apply to one of the open positions below.
Machine Learning Engineer
This opportunity encompasses designing, testing, and implementing new and updated software products that will shape the future of veterinary medicine.
We are looking for an individual that is interested in a long-term position with SignalPET. This candidate should have a broad experience and knowledge in developing high-quality software design and architecture.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and Develop machine learning systems and applications according to requirements
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Perform statistical analysis and create strategies to improve model effectiveness
- Lead and direct data collection activities to train and retrain systems as necessary
- Study and transform data science prototypes, run machine learning tests and experiments
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Collaborate with internal teams to improve usage and effectiveness of AI platforms
- You are part of a team-building infrastructure, tools, and platforms that are shaping the future of veterinary medicine. You work independently to apply AI solutions and build ML models that assist in medical diagnosis.
- You are proficient in complex software systems, able to apply AI techniques to solve real problems, and able to deliver software of high build quality that is performant and easily supportable.
- You possess exceptional data management skills and the ability to perform complex modeling on dynamic data sets
- You enjoy working with cross-functional teams of driven people excited to solve challenging problems.
- You believe that code reviews, giving and asking for them, are important to delivering a quality product.
- You care about best practices and evangelizing them within the team.
- You can clearly convey your thoughts, enjoy presenting what you’ve done, and can cater your message to audiences both technical and non-technical.
- You respect and share our company values and operating principles.
What can you expect as a SignalPET team member:
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to all of our team members, including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Paid time off
- Guardian voluntary benefits
- 401(K) plan with an employer match
- Possibility of an Equity incentive package