Careers at SignalPET
We're a team of innovators. We work hard, we encourage ideating and creative thinking, and we have a lot of fun! Does this sound like you? If so, we encourage you to apply to one of the open positions below.
Machine Learning Engineer
As a Machine Learning Engineer within the SignalPET Engineering Team, you will be part of a team-building infrastructure and tools that are shaping the future of veterinary medicine.
We are looking for a Machine learning (ML) engineer with broad experience and knowledge in machine/deep learning and computer vision. You will be working on cutting-edge problems in building ML models that assist in medical diagnosis in veterinary medicine.
The candidate should be proficient in the theoretical fundamentals of the above areas with rich experience in applying them to solve real-world problems.
- Strong coding skills in Python using scientific libraries like NumPy, SciPy.
- Experience with one or more deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch, Tensorflow, or Keras is a must.
- Experience with training deep neural networks on large-scale datasets.
- Understanding of data structures, software design principles, and algorithms.
- Interest in building machine learning models that assist veterinarians
- Deep knowledge of traditional ML concepts and boosting as well as more recent deep learning fundamentals.
Education & Experience
- MSc or PhD in CS/CE/EE (or equivalent) with an emphasis in machine learning and computer vision
To apply to this position, email a copy of your resume, cover letter, and any additional relevant materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.