Careers at SignalPET
We're a team of innovators. We work hard, we encourage ideating and creative thinking, and we have a lot of fun! Does this sound like you? If so, we encourage you to apply to one of the open positions below.
We are seeking a Director, Engineering to join our team here at SignalPET, where we are leading the development of artificial intelligence-based diagnostics for companion animal veterinary practice.
In this role, you will take ownership of our existing line of products while helping to set the roadmap of future veterinary diagnostic solutions.
As part of SignalPET’s management team, our new Director, Engineering will take ownership of our existing line of products while spearheading product development and engineering efforts. You will provide technical vision, leadership, and strategic expertise driving product and technology current and future development. This will include:
- Providing design and architecture leadership. Our team is scrappy, so while you’re an effective people manager, you should also be highly technical and hands-on.
- Taking responsibility for the full lifecycle of the product. From planning and development to testing and support, it will be your responsibility to lead product and make sure we are constantly growing to suit the needs of our customers.
- Ensuring that the necessary steps are being made in the product or strategy to bring about the best results for our family of veterinarians and the business.
- Building, leading, and growing our team of engineers, data scientists, and AI practitioners.
Working on the SignalPET team requires being both a leader and a team player, results driven, intrigued with problem-solving and finding solutions, passionate about what you build and how you build it, laser-focused democratizing the veterinary profession, and dedicated to improving the lives of the companion animals our family of veterinarians care for.
Experience and know-how:
- At least 8 years of experience as an individual contributor, with hands-on software development experience.
- Experience as an R&D Group Manager or equivalent role in a previous startup environment.
- 4+ years of proven experience developing end-to-end cloud-based/SaaS products with a team led by you.
- Proven experience with hiring and building engineering teams from scratch.
Be a part of something extraordinary:
Launched in 2019, SignalPET is a new and innovative addition to the veterinary technology space. With our proprietary AI-driven tools, we provide a second set of eyes on veterinary radiographs to assist veterinarians in diagnosing and treating companion animals. We use machine learning, along with millions of x-ray data points, to instantly read radiographs and support the needs of the clinician.
At present, SignalPET serves thousands of veterinarians across North America, Europe, and Australia. Every time a veterinarian uses SignalPET two things happen: the clinician is provided objective, consistent results on over 50+ test panels to use in diagnosing and treating their patient, and our AI uses those results to continue learning to diagnose normal and abnormal results in the future. In this way, every SignalPET hospital is helping to advance the field of veterinary medicine for our community.
We’re a highly driven team who believe SignalPET gives veterinarians the power of confidence in their clinical decision-making, leading to improved patient outcomes. In 2021, we entered hypergrowth, growing more than 300% YoY. We are now looking to grow our team to continue this growth and improve our capabilities in the future.
What you can expect as a SignalPET team member:
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to all of our team members, including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan with an employer match
- Guardian voluntary benefits
- Possibility of Equity incentive package
To apply to this position, email a copy of your resume, cover letter, and any additional relevant materials to email@example.com.