Careers at SignalPET
We're a team of innovators. We work hard, we encourage ideating and creative thinking, and we have a lot of fun! Does this sound like you? If so, we encourage you to apply to one of the open positions below.
Customer Success Manager
SignalPET is a new and innovative addition to the veterinary technology space. With our proprietary pure AI science, we provide a second set of eyes on veterinary radiographs to assist veterinarians in diagnosing and treating companion animals. We are offering a Customer Success Manager position on the SignalPET Sales and Marketing Team. This is an amazing opportunity to join a startup company in the hyper-growth stage with the objective to provide quality customer service to our clients.
We are in search of a Customer Success Manager to join the Customer Success team in the US. The ideal candidate will join an established team to drive the adoption of the technology in the US market. The Customer Success Manager's primary goal is to form a relationship with existing customers, use an existing tool to make the SignalPET's customers successful.
The responsibilities will include:
- Develop a solid working knowledge of the SignalPET solution to promote best practices and provide troubleshooting support to your clients when necessary.
- Be the 'voice of the customer' and provide internal feedback to maximize customer value and retention.
- Ensure customer satisfaction: facilitate QBRs, execute on mutual success plans, address technical demands, engage appropriate resources to ensure issues are being handled and escalated in a timely manner.
- Manage Adoption Campaigns through regular updates of campaign objectives in the CRM System.
- Gather and use data to identify trends with your accounts to pinpoint training and strategic growth opportunities, as well as retention risks within your book of business
- Work collaboratively with Sales and Marketing teams to uncover expansion and referral opportunities.
- Self-started, highly motivated, and meet the company's values.
- 3+ years of sales experience in the Veterinary industry.
- Proven record of success in a customer-facing role.
- Strong attention to details.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
What can you expect as a SignalPET team member:
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package to all of our team members, including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Paid time off
- Guardian voluntary benefits
- 401(K) plan with an employer match
- Possibility of Equity incentive package